miércoles, 5 de abril de 2017

A Photograph



Hi Bloggers:
The photography was taken in the Torres del Paine National Park, in the region of Magallanes y la Antártica chilena, a may 18 of 2015.
In the photography it looks a river and a bridge, accompained by the colors of autumn presents in the vegetation.
I'm like this photography because i'm remember my travel in this national park in 2015. Also i like how it tooks the colors of the trees, the strong current of the river, the artisanal of the bridge and the force of the wind that was able to incline the trees (80). Besides, the photography represents the disconnection of the patagonia, the austral cold, and the processes of autumn. Definitely Chile have the best landscapes in the world, and i would like to continue knowing them.
This photography is a invitation to return to Torres del Paine and a reminder of how much i like this carrer. With i have learned, the appreciation of the landscape would be the other form.

4 comentarios:

  1. hi JP, nice blog and photografy, beatiful colors!, I too bealive that torres del paine is a best landscape the word.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. JP! What a beautiful picture!
    I really like this lanscape. I hope to go ''torres del paine''. Is my dream*-*
    Well, I hope that you keep this landscape in your memory forever.
    Regards!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. wow bro nice pic!

    in this summer i will to the "Torres del Paine" any advice???

    GBless bro!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. nice picture Juan P! I think this park is awesome. After this, I really want to go in autumn :)

    ResponderBorrar