viernes, 13 de abril de 2018

Favourite program in my childhood


Hi evereyone!

In this post im talk about a my favourite tv programme in my childhood: The power rangers.
I dont see many programs in my childhood, i prefer play football with my friends. However, the power rangers i like more tan others. When i was 8 yeras old approximately i saw this programme in Fox kids channel There were many versions of this programme, but i watch long seasons in the afternoons, after go to school. I wanted to be a red power ranger, because he was de leader of the group, and my favourite color in my childhood was red.
I saw many versions like Wild Force, Time Force, Ninja Storm, Dino Thunder, Mystic Force, etc. But the Ninja Storm was my favourite versión of power rangers, because i liked the actors and their suits. In all of the seasons, the power rangers was the city protectors, of a different enemys, facing different threats in the chapters

Here is a photo of a special chapter. All the red power rangers (of all seasons) was reunited in a single chapter to defeat a common enemy:


Resultado de imagen para power rangers rojos

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi, Juan Pablo! I saw the power ranger too, it was so fun! i saw when i had 6 years old jajaja take care :) see you later

    ResponderBorrar
  2. hi juan pablo me too i saw this program, i liked the yellow colour. thank for remember this.

    ResponderBorrar